Rules & Regulations
- Upon signing the waiver, you will be admitted to the ILC DIliman Internship.
- Upon completion of the project, you are still required to finish the number of hours as indicated in the curriculum.
- Internship evaluation and certificate shall be processed after submission of your final output.
- Evaluation and certificate may be claimed at least one week after filing.
- Wear proper office attire (shorts, sando, slippers are NOT allowed)
- Wear your ID at all times.
- Computer Lab operating hours is from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Observe and follow the Acceptable Use Policy of UP Diliman (http://upd.edu.ph/aup/).
- Extended laboratory work hours is from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM, subject for approval by the Director.
- Parent/Guardian consent is required.
- Overnight laboratory work is subject for approval by Director.
- Do not change settings (network, password), erase programs, or otherwise alter the computers or other equipment.
- Ask permission if you need to install programs (subject for approval of the Director)
- Access to social media and porn sites are highly discouraged.
- No software is to be copied and no personal software is to be installed or downloaded.
- Storing of personal data in the workstation is highly discouraged.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the Lab.
- Gaming is strictly prohibited, except when related to the project.
- Before leaving, make sure you turn off your computer, lights, aircon.
- Clean your working area.
- You shall be required to report for duty at least 20 hours per week.
- Detailed daily schedule must be submitted before the start of the week. Any deviations to the schedule must be announced one day in advance to the internship manager.
- You are required to log out for lunch breaks.
- Notify your internship manager at least one (1) day before if you intend to be absent
General office rules
- Observe silence (please use headphones for personal music)
- No littering and loitering
- Respect privacy
- Respect the opinions of others
- Mind your personal belongings
Use of common pantry
- The use of the refrigerator and the microwave oven is discouraged
- You are not allowed to operate the TV.
- To avoid traffic in the pantry. Lunch break is suggested to be 11am-12nn or 1pm-2pm.
- Clean as you go