You may have experienced errors and/or issues in logging-in and accessing your UVLê course pages after the scheduled maintenance last August 12, 2017. The page loading error is due to security certificates related to the use of HTTPS to access UVLê. To avoid such issue and thus the page loading errors, clear your browser’s memory and/or cache. You may follow the steps below. (Note: Please save your online work before clearing the browsing data. You may be logged out in your current session after following the steps below.)
In Google Chrome:
- In Google Chrome toolbar, find and click the icon. Hover or move the cursor to More tools and click Clear browsing data.
- In the Clear browsing data check “Cached images and files” and optionally the “Cookies and other site data”.
- Then click the button Clear browsing data .
- Restart Google Chrome and access UVLê again.
- In Firefox’s toolbar, find and click the icon. Look for the Preferences icon and then click.
- In the Preferences, navigate to the Privacy.
- In the Privacy settings, click “clear your recent history”.
- In the Clear All History, set Time range to clear to “Everything“ and check “Cookies”, “Cache”, and “Offline Website Data”.
- Then click Clear Now button .
- Restart Firefox and access UVLê again.
In Apple Safari:
- In Mac, navigate to the left corner beside the apple icon to click Safari. Find and click Preferences.
- In the Preferences, navigate to Privacy section and click Manage Website Data.
- Search uvle.upd.edu.ph in the search box and select uvle.upd.edu.ph in the list. Click Remove button.
- Then click Done .
In Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge:
- Navigate to the right corner and look for the More icon . Click this icon and select Settings.
- Scroll down to Clear browsing data option and click the “Choose what to clear” button.
- In the Clear browsing data check “Cached data and files” and the “Cookies and saved website data”.
- Click the “Clear” button.
- Restart your browser and access UVLê.